Sunday, May 1, 2011

Slice of Life # 50: Happy Birthday!

I hope you all enjoyed last week's prompt.

:)



Nope, it's not my birthday! It's my dad's. So let's celebrate by writing about birthdays! You could write about...


  • The best birthday you ever had!
  • The birthday everyone forgot.
  • The birthday you had the most fun planning for.
  • A collage of birthday photos!! Don't forget the dates!
  • A birthday disaster. (IE: Me dropping the twin's cake face down on the floor!)
  • Special birthday traditions.
  • The most important element of a birthday to you. Is it the presents, the cake, the decorations.... what makes a birthday special in your eyes?

And if it's your birthday this week... well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. I will make a written post later. Because it is Dad's birthday went ahead and posted what I had done.

    ReplyDelete