Sunday, February 6, 2011

Slice of Life #38: Sports

I am amazed at last week's entries.
It's so fun to share - I love seeing
what other people come up with
on the prompts!

Thanks to Elizabeth and the Hummer
for giving us a tiny glimpse.

Amazing.


Me
7th grade volleyball team
I played in 8th grade too - have no idea
where that picture is.



Well, it's Superbowl Sunday. I think a prompt for sports is in order! I'm not a big sports person, but I know many people out there are.

So - how has sports touched your life? Have you ever played on a team? Cheered for a team? Watched a nephew at a game or played tennis at the Country Club? Maybe you were the type that painted your nails black and made fun of the jocks. Or perhaps you painted your body blue and screamed your lungs out on college campus, GO BEARS!!! (I have no idea - probably no such team). Whether you've got spirit or not, let's hear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment