Sunday, September 19, 2010

Slice of Life #18: Random Picture Day

If you had a week like I did,you probably just
wrote your slice of life at 2:30AM
here on Sunday morning! *BLUSH*

My apologies to my own meme, and
gratitude for those who participated this past
week. It was really neat to see how
chores have changed over the years!The pooh house and chair my Grandpa made me
for Christmas in Edmond, OK. I am 2.

1973

This week is going to sound like a cop-out, but it's not. I keep going over to my box of pictures for this thing or that one, and I'll find random pictures that make me think, "Oh gosh. I need to write about that." Then I got to thinking maybe you have a random picture or two that you need to write about.

So here's the prompt for this week, for both family and personal histories: Open up your box of pictures (everybody has one) - pick out a photo. Share both the photo and a write up about it. Don't forget to include feelings, scenery, the back story, etc. besides just what's going on in the photo.

See how much you can get written out of that one photo - you might be amazed! =) I hope everyone has fun with this one!

3 comments:

  1. Oops. It is Edmond. Looking for a picture. I may have missed last week, but I will make it this one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I'll fix it. And no prob. We do what we can. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a cop out at all, Tex. That was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete