Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slice of Life #14 - Sneaky Snake Goes Dancin'...

The watering hole stories were pretty diverse!
If you missed any, you might want to go back and catch up.
Good stuff. Thank you for sharing!

My son holding a snake his FATHER gave to him.
Isn't that just like a dad?

No. They did NOT bring it home!

Prompt #14: Sneaky Snake Goes Dancin'

And you thought the bug prompt was bad! LOL!!! This week's prompt is a little on the icky side for me. However, I've had a request that is not only seconded, but I've had four people say they'd like a snake prompt. (I hang out with weird people. heehee) Anyone remember that Sneaky Snake song from the 80's? Wow - I haven't heard that in ages!

Anywho, when you share your stories about finding our slithering friends out in the garden, behind the washing machine, or one takes a strike at you hiking, I promise to cringe. If you write about the owl catching his prey or your mother backing up on the snake several times to make sure it's dead, I'll smile. If you have a pet python.... I want to see a picture of that. =D

For Family History stories, once again this could get kinda tough. Stretch it out as much as you need to. Write about the family that crossed the Mississippi River that snaked its way up the plains. Or if someone was cheated by a "snake", that would be a great angle to use.

Well, everyone go write those snake stories! Now I've got to figure out what the heck I'm gonna write... :)

1 comment: