Sunday, September 21, 2014

Slice of Life: New Webpage

Hey folks,

Remember me?  It's been about two and a half years now.  Sorry about that.  A lot has happened in my world since then, including the addition of my beautiful baby boy 16 months ago.  Here's a picture of him now eating his dad's birthday cake:


Funny guy.  Anyway, I've not been idle.  I've had to do a lot toward getting back to health and getting myself in a place where mentally I can take care of things like a meme again.  I'm ready to retry.  But I'm not going to post them here.  I've got a whole new blog reflecting how I'm feeling about life now, and I'd like to invite y'all over to do "Blue Raspberry Sundays" with me.  Every Saturday night/Sunday morning I'll be posting a prompt for family history stories.  I hope you'll join me.


Don't worry - if you're checking this blog and it's much later, I made a page on the new blog for the family history prompts.  This page will be updated weekly with all the old prompts so you can revisit them at any time.  I'd appreciate any help in getting the word out.  :)


Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Congratulations on your little sweetie, who clearly knows the best way to enjoy cake, and congratulations on the new blog. I look forward to reading Blue Raspberry Sundays.

    Cheers to you and yours,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete