Sunday, June 19, 2011

Slice of Life #57: Moving....

from pintrest.com

Hey gang,

I'm 70% moved! It's not easy moving nine people, a dog and three goldfish, but it will be so worth it! I missed reading your stories last week and hope to catch up later this one when we're finally settled, which I have big hopes will be Wed. Anywho, while I'm packing boxes and scrubbing doors (why oh why didn't I see those little fingerprints before?!) I challenge you to write about a move in your life. Excitement, regrets, joy and sadness are all a part of the process, as well as sore feet, broken glasses and life without Internet for a few days. What was it like for YOU to move?

Can't wait to get into the new groove of my new home to see what goodies I've been missing! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I just left my first Slice of Life post. I was a friend of your Mom's in high school. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry for this week! Hope your move went well Texasblu!
    http://dnafamily.blogspot.com/2011/06/slice-of-life-57-moving.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you here Shari! Welcome!

    Thanks Netty! It's over now... except the unpacking part. ;)

    ReplyDelete