Sunday, April 10, 2011

Slice of Life #47: Another Random Picture

I'm going to admit something here:
last week's prompt surprised me.
I wrote something I hadn't intended at all.
I appreciated Netty's list and realized
that it isn't always the thing - it's the
person we love that attaches us to the thing.

Or at least, it was for me.

For those of you who are feeling guilty -
PLEASE DON'T!!
Just do what you can.
Remember - this is for YOU.

Also, I promise to look into the award and get that posted.

My dad and I.
Guess he was too big for the pool.


So this week I thought we'd do another random picture entry like I did a long time ago. Just pick any picture, old or new, and write about what's going on. Feelings the picture brings up, or feelings you were having the time it was taken. Surroundings that are familiar. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

You don't have to write that many - but let's make sure posterity gets linked to those photos with your two cents. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment