Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slice of Life #44: Famous Places

Thank you for the well wishes! I'm feeling better. :)

And thank you for our entries!

Some pretty amazing stories - both for first aid
AND the illness prompts.

If you missed them, go back and check out
the entries on mono, not-so-rabid
monkeys, and tubal pregnancies!


My girls in front of the famous staircase
located in the The Loretto Chapel.
Santa Fe, NM



I got to thinking about some of my favorite trips we've made in our lives, and many of them were to famous places. The Alamo in Texas, Grand Junction in Colorado, Arches in Utah, the Staircase in New Mexico to name a few. All have different memories attached - the different ages of the kids, camping escapades, hotel fiascoes, good weather, bad weather, good food, very bad food, and the feeling of awe as I experienced a moment where history and my life ran into each other.

Let's hear about your memories to a famous place!



No comments:

Post a Comment